Wednesday, October 27, 2010

12 week challenge November 1, 2010- January 10, 2011




Alright everybody I am opening up some spots for a free personalized training program for 12 weeks. This is open to a few individuals who have contacted me through facebook or through my blog.

This challenge is pretty simple.

You set the goals

You choose the program (I can provide one for you or recommend some programs, or you can just go at it willy nilly which I do not recommend)

You make the rules for yourself

All I am here to do is encourage, provide a program (if you so choose), provide a space for support

This challenge is for anyone who wishes to join.

I am planning on setting up a page on facebook where everyone can state their goals, share their progress, and get support from others in the challenge, and talk about whatever you want.

The biggest challenge of the next 12 weeks is keeping to your goals and being honest with yourself throughout the holiday season.

I will leave you with the words of a great coach

"The goal is to keep the goal the goal" Dan John

No comments:

Post a Comment