Sunday, September 12, 2010

New Blog

This will be my new home for information regarding weight training, nutrition, hair, and anything else I want to share about. If you have any topic you would like me to cover please let me know and I will do my best to write about it.

A little about me: I am living in Oak Park and am currently employed at Linea hair salon in Glen Ellyn, and I instruct for Big City Swing. I am working on becoming an ISSA certified personal trainer and fitness nutritionist. I love to bake and cook just about anything.

I would really like to invite all of you to ask any questions that you may have and I will either answer them through e-mail or write about them. If you have a specific idea for a post you'd like me to write, feel free to make suggestions.

No comments:

Post a Comment